Scentered – Digital Marketing Executive / Manager
We are an entrepreneurial start up with two health and wellbeing brands launching Q4 2014 (Toiletries, home fragrance and personal aromatherapy), looking for a generalist digital marketing team player to lead this area of the business.
You are someone who loves digital marketing, and gets excited about the latest developments in the area. You really enjoy producing content that compels people to think, feel and take action. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive with entrepreneurial flair to join a fast growing portfolio of businesses. You will be challenged every day and learn a huge amount as part of a collaborative team.
You will be encouraged and supported to attend relevant courses, networking events and seminars to develop your skills and ensure you are up to date with industry trends, tools and thinking.
This is a virtual based role, with regular meetings in London, so the ideal candidate needs to live within a reasonable travelling distance.
In this role you will:
- Assist in the development of the digital marketing strategy, liaising with the brand owners and external PR agency to ensure a cohesive overall marketing and PR plan
- Deliver the digital marketing strategy
- Develop social campaigns, promotions, and content strategies that are integrated with the overall marketing & PR plan
- Create and distribute content for newsletter and email marketing
- Manage brand communications through owned media channels
- Be responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Create engaging and relevant blog and video content
- Manage the content calendar across all digital marketing / social media channels, ensuring content is appropriate for each channel
- Create compelling website and campaign content
- Be responsible for all digital marketing reporting & analytics, working towards agreed marketing targets and KPIs
- Grow engagement, visibility, reach, audience, and impact through social campaigns and through proactive and reactive engagement.
- Monitor and analyse conversations across key social media channels and develop engagement and response strategies to foster audience engagement
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company’s web and mobile products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years digital marketing experience, ideally gained in a high growth, fast paced company
- Strong content marketing track record and a demonstrable level of skill
- Proven social media experience delivering campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest and YouTube
- Solid knowledge of Social Media best practice
- Technical digital knowledge in SEO, PPC, SEM, CRM, and some basic HTML
- Fluency with social media metrics and social management tools
- Strong facilitation skills (online communities)
- Knowledge of the best blogger outreach techniques
- Experience using infusionsoft CRM desirable, but not essential, as we can provide training
- Data driven analytics and report presentation skills
- High level of organisational skills and a collaborative approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Self starter with a lot of initiative, an enthusiastic can-do attitude and the flexibility and desire to grow in a fast paced start up environment
In the first instance, please forward your CV and covering letter to Fay Pottinger: firstname.lastname@example.org